Use durable and versatile euro pallets for an array of applications and across all industries. Heavy duty, nestable, hygienic and ideal for export, our euro pallets are reusable, strong and exempt from ISPM-15 treatment.
0 products found
0 products found
- reusable, strong and durable for warehouse, in-store and distribution use
- wide range of designs suited to diverse applications and industries
- most common pallet size in Europe
- ideal for European automated conveyor systems
- optimal size for European doorways and use in crowded European cities
- easy exports: exempt from ISPM-15 treatment
- hygienic models: ideal for chemical, pharma and food industries
- heavy duty models: impact resistant for high rotation use
- medium duty models: economic for diverse application
- nestable models: ideal for exports and retail
- our Euro E7.1 and Euro E7.2 are equivalent to wooden euro pallets
- hygienic, heavy duty, medium duty, retail and nestable designs available
- safety rims stop goods from sliding
- upper decks can be open or closed
- bottom decks with 2 or 3 runners: stackable
- bottoms decks with 9 feet: nestable
- 2-way and 4-way entry with standard pallet jack or forklift
- optional tracking technology for location and temperature
- made via injection moulding
- made from recycled plastics
- 100% recyclable for a circular and sustainable economy
Euro pallets vs. standard pallets
The euro pallet is the most common pallet size in Europe and measures 1200 x 800 mm. In contrast, the term ‘standard pallet’ refers to the most common pallet used in a specific geographical location. Therefore, a ‘standard pallet’ in Asia will differ in size to a ‘standard pallet’ in Europe, whereas a euro pallet will always measure specifically 1200 x 800 mm.
Euro pallet vs. EPAL pallet
In terms of size, the difference is small; euro pallets measure 1200 x 800 mm whereas EPAL pallets measure 800 x 1200 mm. EPAL pallets are sometimes referred to as Euro pallets or EUR pallets which can be confusing, but EPALs and EURs are in fact specific wooden pallets that are approved by the European Pallet Association for use in the European Pallet Pool. To be approved, the wooden pallets must adhere to specific regulations, such as being ISPM-15 chemically treated for hygiene.
A commitment to sustainability
At Cabka, the need for sustainability has driven our innovation and growth for more than 25 years, and it has solved numerous logistic and environmental challenges for our growing roster of clients. It continues today on multiple levels. We make most of our pallets and large containers from recycled materials, and their low weight, nestability, or foldability enhances the sustainability of the systems using them. They also save resources and reduce waste because they're durable and seldom need to be repaired or replaced. We make sustainability work for business, society, and the planet.
Download our product brochure
Enter your email and we will send you our product catalog and corporate brochure