0 products found
0 products found
- wide range of lightweight and affordable models for diverse export requirements
- sustainable: reusable and recyclable
- easy exports: exempt from ISPM-15 chemical treatment
- particularly lightweight designs for air travel
- robust designs for medium duty loads
- safe to handle manually: lightweight and no nails or splinters
- models with runners for block stacking, high racking and automated systems
- footprints suitable for exporting to Europe, Asia and America
- recognised ISO footprints
- wide variety of footprints available
- light to medium loads: Nest models
- medium to heavy loads: Eco and Endur models
- safety rims and rubber strips stop goods from sliding
- versions with runners available for nestable pallets: for automated systems
- upper decks can be open or closed
- bottom decks with 3, 5 or 6 runners: stackable
- bottom decks with 4, 6, or 9 feet: nestable
- 2-way and 4-way entry with standard pallet jack or forklift
- optional tracking technology for location and temperature
- made via injection moulding
- made from recycled plastics
- 100% recyclable for a circular and sustainable economy
Can you export on plastic pallets?
Plastic pallets can be used for exporting, and they are hassle-free when compared to wooden alternatives. This is because of hygiene regulation; wooden pallets require ISPM-15 chemical heat treatment in order to be exported whereas plastic pallets are exempt. Plastic doesn’t harbour bacteria in the same way that wood does, and so plastic pallets don’t have such strict hygiene requirements and don’t get rejected at borders for not being ISPM-15 treated.
What size is an export pallet?
Export pallets aren’t any one particular size. The desired pallet size for exporting is determined by factors such as the freight containers they will travel in, or the standard pallet size used in the country that will receive the goods.
A commitment to sustainability
At Cabka, the need for sustainability has driven our innovation and growth for more than 25 years, and it has solved numerous logistic and environmental challenges for our growing roster of clients. It continues today on multiple levels. We make most of our pallets and large containers from recycled materials, and their low weight, nestability, or foldability enhances the sustainability of the systems using them. They also save resources and reduce waste because they're durable and seldom need to be repaired or replaced. We make sustainability work for business, society, and the planet.
Download our product brochure
Enter your email and we will send you our product catalog and corporate brochure