Plastic Pallet Boxes
Maximise space and bulk-store goods with long-lasting, sustainable plastic containers. They’re recyclable, easy to clean, foldable, and customisable. Use these plastic pallet boxes for a variety of applications across industries.
Benefits: sustainable, durable and clean
Save space with ease
- folding container collapses when empty optimising reverse logistics
- assembles and folds away in seconds
- includes access hatches, handles and fasteners
Eco-friendly and cost effective
- made by recycling hard-to-recycle plastics
- reusable and durable even in high rotation environments
- 100% recyclable at the end of their long lives
Robust and easy to clean
- impressively large internal volume robust and sturdy once unfolded and assembled
- meets strict hygiene regulations
- extremely easy to wash and dry non-porous plastic
- variable height, folding shape, number of runners and accessories
- customisable ventilation with the base and lid either open or closed
Applications: versatile and practical
- compatible with automated systems
- ideal for high circulation and rough handling
- suitable for block stacking and use in high racking
- block stacking is safe and stable thanks to nesting feet
- sturdy folding boxes thanks to grooves and slight nesting
- safety rims stop goods from sliding
Transportation and exports
- reduced CO2 emissions with optimised reverse logistics
- option of adding location and temperature tracking
- no ISPM-15 treatment means hassle-free exports
- water-resistant plastic protects goods from weather conditions
- compatible with Gitterboxes and other large containers
- save space in retail through folding of empty boxes
- directly display goods after transporting with folding boxes
- safe to handle as plastic has no nails or splinters
Hygienic bulk storage
- stores large volumes of raw materials and products without packaging
- ideal for industries with stringent hygiene regulations
- versatile application: agriculture, food production, waste management and more
- non-porous material doesn’t accumulate bacteria
What are the different types of plastic box pallets?
There are two main types of plastic pallet boxes: rigid boxes and folding boxes. Rigid boxes are ideal for storing large volumes without packaging, such as coffee beans or pet food. In contrast, folding containers allow you to use pallet boxes without losing storage space while boxes are empty, thanks to them folding away.
What can plastic pallet boxes be used for?
Rigid plastic pallet boxes are strong and robust and are ideal for transporting large quantities of unpackaged products, such as fruit and vegetables. Folding plastic pallet boxes, on the other hand, are used in retail and logistics as an easy-to-use, clean, and space-saving way to store, transport and display goods.
A commitment to sustainability
At Cabka, the need for sustainability has driven our innovation and growth for more than 25 years, and it has solved numerous logistic and environmental challenges for our growing roster of clients. It continues today on multiple levels. We make most of our pallets and large containers from recycled materials, and their low weight, nestability, or foldability enhances the sustainability of the systems using them. They also save resources and reduce waste because they're durable and seldom need to be repaired or replaced. We make sustainability work for business, society, and the planet.
Download our product brochure
Enter your email and we will send you our product catalog and corporate brochure