0 products found
0 products found
- robust and durable models resist added pressure on racking bars
- sustainable: reusable, durable and recyclable
- lightweight in relation to maximum loads
- wide range of options for load-bearing capacity
- safe to handle manually: lightweight and no nails or splinters
- water resistant: no absorption and easy to clean and dry
- comprehensive portfolio for diverse applications
- heavy duty models: cost-effective and ideal for high racking and high circulation
- hygienic models: ideal for chemical, pharma and food industries
- medium duty models: affordable with excellent performance to weight ratio
- compatible with automated conveyor systems
- hygienic, heavy duty and medium duty designs available
- safety rims and rubber strips stop goods from sliding
- wide range of footprints available
- hygiene models: smooth and closed surfaces ensure hygiene
- upper decks can be open or closed
- bottom decks with 2, 3, 5 or 6 runners: stackable
- 2-way and 4-way entry with standard pallet jack or forklift
- optional tracking technology for location and temperature
- made via injection moulding
- made from recycled plastics
- Available in virgin material for specific applications
- 100% recyclable for a circular and sustainable economy
What is a rackable pallet?
Rackable pallets are defined by their ability to cope with the extra strain of sitting fully laden in racking. They are robust and durable pallets and come in a variety of sizes and designs, which makes them suitable for use across industries.
Rackable vs. stackable pallets
Pallet racking and pallet block stacking are both ways of optimising floor space by vertically storing loaded pallets, but the systems they use are different. Stackable pallets are used in block stacking or ‘double stacking’. This is when loaded pallets are stored directly on top of one another, thus saving floor space. To do this, the loaded pallets at the bottom must be able to cope with the weight of the loaded pallets stacked on top.
Rackable pallets are used in racking, which is a large and often tall metal structure with horizontal bars where loaded pallets can be stored. To rack pallets, a forklift is used to raise the pallet to the right height and sit it on the metal bars. To be safely racked, the loaded pallets need to withstand the extra pressure caused by resting on metal racking bars.
A commitment to sustainability
At Cabka, the need for sustainability has driven our innovation and growth for more than 25 years, and it has solved numerous logistic and environmental challenges for our growing roster of clients. It continues today on multiple levels. We make most of our pallets and large containers from recycled materials, and their low weight, nestability, or foldability enhances the sustainability of the systems using them. They also save resources and reduce waste because they're durable and seldom need to be repaired or replaced. We make sustainability work for business, society, and the planet.
Download our product brochure
Enter your email and we will send you our product catalog and corporate brochure