Save space with reusable and lightweight nestable pallets. Nestable pallets sit inside one another when empty, leading to an optimised return transit, reduced CO2 emissions and optimised space on shop floors and in warehouses.
0 products found
0 products found
- space saved in the storage of empty pallets through nesting
- optimised reverse logistics and reduced CO2 emissions
- sustainable: reusable and recyclable
- ideal for exports: exempt from ISPM15
- highly versatile and apt for a variety of application and environments
- popular in retail for display and space optimisation
- safe to handle manually: no nails or splinters
- easy to clean
- used for medium and light loads
- comprehensive portfolio for multiple applications
- safety rims stop goods from sliding
- versions with runners available: for automated systems
- upper decks can be open or closed
- bottom decks with 4, 6, 9 feet
- 2-way and 4-way entry with standard pallet jack or forklift
- optional tracking technology for location and temperature
- made via injection moulding
- made from recycled plastic
- 100% recyclable for a circular and sustainable economy
What are nestable pallets?
Nestable pallets are plastic pallets that have been designed with hollow legs which fit inside one another. When empty, nestable pallets can be ‘nested’ inside each other to take up less room than traditional empty pallets when stacked.
To do this, nestable pallets are designed with feet rather than runners, however attachable runners can be added to allow use in automated conveyor systems or racking.
What are nestable pallets used for?
We supply nestable pallets in an extensive array of footprints and designs and so they are suitable for a large variety of applications. Common uses include export and retail, and they are typically used for medium to light loads of around 3000 kg static, and between 1500 and 2000 kg dynamic. As they come in common standard sizes from different regions, they are suitable for use in Europe, Central and North America, the UK and Asia.
A commitment to sustainability
At Cabka, the need for sustainability has driven our innovation and growth for more than 25 years, and it has solved numerous logistic and environmental challenges for our growing roster of clients. It continues today on multiple levels. We make most of our pallets and large containers from recycled materials, and their low weight, nestability, or foldability enhances the sustainability of the systems using them. They also save resources and reduce waste because they're durable and seldom need to be repaired or replaced. We make sustainability work for business, society, and the planet.
Download our product brochure
Enter your email and we will send you our product catalog and corporate brochure