Save money and maximise space with plastic half pallets for your smaller loads. Lightweight designs which are ideal for export, retail display and intralogistics.
0 products found
0 products found
- optimal size for combining with euro pallets and quarter pallets
- sustainable through reusability, durability and recycling
- easy exports: exempt from ISPM-15 treatment
- recognised ISO half pallet size
- ideal for shipping and loading in smaller quantities
- lightweight in relation to maximum load capacity
- easy to clean
- ideal size for in-store pallet display and fewer damages due to reduced handling
- safe to handle manually: lightweight and no nails or splinters
- loading space optimised with smaller pallets for smaller loads
- nestable models: lightweight, reusable and ideal for exports and retail
- heavy duty models: robust, impact resistant and improved TCO for intralogistics
- modular half pallet of a euro footprint
- used for both heavy duty and light loads
- available plastic alternative to wooden Düsseldorf pallet
- safety rims and rubber strips stop goods from sliding
- bottom decks with 3 runners
- bottom decks with 6 or 9 feet: nestable
- 2-way or 4-way entry with standard pallet jack or forklift
- optional tracking technology for location and temperature
- made via injection moulding
- made from recycled plastics
- 100% recyclable for a circular and sustainable economy
What size is a half pallet?
Standard pallet sizes vary between countries, and half pallets vary along with these sizes. For example, the standard pallet used in Europe is smaller than the standard used in North America, and so it follows that half pallets in Europe are also smaller than half pallets in North America.
What is a half pallet?
A half pallet measures half the footprint of a full sized pallet, and so two half pallets make up the surface area of one full footprint. For example, a half euro pallet measures 800 x 600 mm, and two of these will take up the same floorspace as a full 1200 x 800 mm euro pallet.
A commitment to sustainability
At Cabka, the need for sustainability has driven our innovation and growth for more than 25 years, and it has solved numerous logistic and environmental challenges for our growing roster of clients. It continues today on multiple levels. We make most of our pallets and large containers from recycled materials, and their low weight, nestability, or foldability enhances the sustainability of the systems using them. They also save resources and reduce waste because they're durable and seldom need to be repaired or replaced. We make sustainability work for business, society, and the planet.
Download our product brochure
Enter your email and we will send you our product catalog and corporate brochure